It is inevitable that clients will need to update their version of Aptify in order to keep up with new functionality and features of Aptify. When this upgrade is scheduled, it is imperative that the Real Magnet Integrations team is notified.
Once your upgrade has been scheduled, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the email has been received the integration team will reply with the installation instructions as well as your Auth Token and Mail User ID, two of the credentials necessary for a seamless upgrade.
- BaseUri – This is the URL for the service. This URL must use a valid SSL certificate.
- Mail User ID
- Add name
- Data Source
- Network Library
- Initial Catalog
- User ID
- Reinstall the installation package: 5 – 10 minutes OR
- Use the decryption tool to update the values: 15 – 30 minutes
Where to install the Real Magnet Integration
- Aptify versions: 4.5 or higher
- Completion of the Implementation Documentation
- A valid SSL certificate
- A web server with .NET 4.0 framework installed
- The ability for Real Magnet’s IP addresses to reach the machine
Real Magnet IP addresses
This information can be found in the installation documentation, ensure that the Real Magnet IP addresses have been white-listed.
Halting Integration Services
Prior to the upgrade, Real Magnet can disable tracking and then re-enable once the upgrade is completed.
- Ensure that you supply Real Magnet with a time frame for this upgrade, we can then monitor your Real Magnet integration service, or temporarily disable your upload jobs.
- Some of these jobs may be connected to a Marketing Automation campaign, it would be best if that Real magnet user were notified that there may be an impact to their campaign.