It is inevitable that clients will need to update their version of iMIS in order to keep up with new functionality and features of iMIS. When this upgrade is scheduled, it is imperative that the Real Magnet integrations team is notified. The Real Magnet integration with iMIS is managed in conjunction with our partner ATS. Any upgrade to iMIS must include a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your upgrade has been scheduled, send an email to email@example.com, ATS will coordinate a time to update the configuration settings for your integration and in turn update the Real Magnet team if there are any configuration changes necessary.
- ATSLicensekey – This is the License Key provided by ATS. The License key will be specific to your installation of iMIS. To obtain an ATSLicenseKey you must provide your iMIS version and Serial Number
- iMIS versions: 10.x or higher
- A valid SSL certificate
- A web server with .NET 4.0 framework installed
- An ATS License Key
- The ability for Real Magnet’s IP addresses to reach the machine
- User credentials
Real Magnet IP addresses
This information can be found in the installation documentation, ensure that the Real Magnet IP addresses have been white-listed.
Halting Integration Services
Prior to the upgrade, Real Magnet can disable tracking and then re-enable once the upgrade is completed.
- Ensure that you supply Real Magnet with a time frame for this upgrade, we can then monitor your Real Magnet integration service, or temporarily disable your upload jobs.
- Some of these jobs may be connected to a Marketing Automation campaign, it would be best if that Real magnet user were notified that there may be an impact to their campaign.