Triggers and conditions evaluate when and what to do with a recipient. Actions are the actual “thing” that takes place (send a message, add to a group, suppress etc.).
Most triggers, with a notable exception of the Multi Action trigger, allow only one action per trigger.
The following action types are available:
- Send Message – send messages to participants.
- Send Notification – send an internal email notification to one or more people within your organization
- Add to Group – adds participants to a group.
- Remove from Group – removes participants from a group.
- Assign Tag – assign a tag to a set of participants.
- Remove Tag – removes a tag to a set of participants
- Assign Points – works similarly to the Assign Tag but also assigns points to a tag.
- Set Field Value – sets a custom field value to a certain value.
- Go To Branch – moves participants to a different branch.
- Suppress – suppress recipients.
- Multi Action is a special type of action that allows you to configure multiple triggers and actions within one item.